Ceremony of the Elements
Fire – Water – Earth – Air
November 28-29, 2015
Forgiveness. Cleansing. Honor. Blessing. These are the elements that comprise our healing.
We will be going out upon the Land for these ceremonies.
FIRE: Forgiveness – Sun
I will be building a Fire. Into that Fire will be placed pinches of tobacco, calling out to the Ancestors to forgive our transgressions. A recounting of transgressions will follow. These will be the common transgressions such as being disrespectful, selfish, bad tempered, mean, etc. There will be your own specific transgressions that you acknowledge as well.
WATER: Cleansing – Moon
Upon a rock in the River we will stand, calling upon the Spirits of the Waters to wash through us, carrying away any sadness, guilt, shame, fear, anger, rage etc. When this is complete, we will return back to the shore, walking away, never looking back, so as to not draw the washed-aways back into ourselves.
EARTH: Honoring – Earth
Sitting upon the Earth, calling upon Her for Her embrace. Crying in the arms of Her love, surrendering into Her embrace. Then we will re-dedicate ourselves to Her, acknowledging that we are alive only because of Her.
AIR: Blessing – The-All-That-Is
Upon the Wings of Eagle to a high place we will ascend, offering him our gifts of Power (Life-Force). As I/we drum and sing the Eagle Calling Song we will ask him to carry these blessings for our well-being to the Heart of Creation:
• Health – physically, mentally, emotionally and of the Soul.
• Love – for all Life and Creation; Family; Romantic; Self; Divine Light
• Prosperity – Spiritual awakening and material stability
• A Good Life – filled with laughter, friends and appreciation of Life
• A Long Life
• A Life lived in Balance
• A Life lived in Harmony with all of Creation.
Upon completion of these ceremonies you will be able to carry them forth on behalf of yourself and your family.
Please make your $222 payment (credit cards accepted) via
- Lodging at local hotels
- Meals are to be had at local restaurants and/or pot-luck lunches
- Bring your drums and rattles!
- Bring outdoor clothing and hiking shoes
- No pets allowed in the ceremonial events.
- No drugs or alcohol allowed during or immediately prior to the ceremonial events
- Times: 9 am – Noon and 2 pm – 5 pm each day.