Great Mother Bear – Old Man Bear
Reclaiming Personal Power
Full Moon ~ April 16-17-18
Ceremony done remotely.
+ + + + + + + + + + +
All authentic Shamanic Ceremonials are the dramatic enactment of the Mythos inherent within cosmological phenomenon.
Between the February cross-quarter and the Spring Equinox, male bears emerge from hibernation.
Female bears emerge from hibernation with their cubs in early April when the bright red star Arcturus rises in the east in the evening.
The Spirits are awoken in stories. I will be telling/writing the stories of the Great White Mother Bear and Old Man Bear, awakening their Power, Presence, and Purpose on behalf of the participants in this Ceremonial.
Great Mother Bear embraces her children and ensures their freedom to enter the World safely. In this re-dreaming of your Soul, I will carry you into the Womb of the Great White Mother Bear, whose name is Ots’o.
- While in the Womb of Ots’o you will:
- Be awakened as Eagle to your Spirit’s purpose, path, and calling.
- Be aligned with the Feminine (Earth Mother/Ots’o/All your Woman Relations)
- The Wolves of Memory will be called forth to cleanse you of stagnant, harmful, and debilitating emotional states.
- Re-united in Soul with Consciousness, whole and aligned in purpose.
- Born forth anew into the World, safe and nurtured!
- Old Man Bear is the Protector, clearing away all threats to the cubs.+
- You will embark upon a Mythic Journey in Dream Time.
- Old Man Bear will provide sustenance for your Soul.
- Old Man Bear will purge you from any disempowering, debilitating threats upon you, whether these are self-generated or externally imposed.
- You will reenter the World, secure and empowered.
This is the opportunity for you to come out of hibernation and re-enter the World empowered, with purpose and presence renewed.
My Grampa Peña’s Bear Song will be sung to activate the transformation, healing, and empowerment brought forth, and will be included as an audio file in your report.
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
- Fill out and submit the Registration Form
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your gender
- Place, date, and time (if known) of birth
- In the comments section, please answer this statement (you can simply fill in the blanks):
- Make an immediate payment of $111 via PayPal.
- I will acknowledge your request and payment upon receipt of both.
- You will receive from me a description – and an audio recording of my Grampa Peña’s Bear Song (sung by me) – of the Ceremony worked on your behalf, via email, usually within three days of the completion of the Journey.