Online via Zoom
Return to Innocence and Trust:
Sunday, May 11, 12:00 – 1:30ish MDT
In 2003 I found myself on Machu Picchu once again. Having been many times before (I was, in those years, leading Shamanic Adventures to sacred sites around the world) I visited all the usual temples and then made my way off on my own to the most powerful temple on the site. It is a ridge of rock upon which no building sits nd from which no rocks have been quarried. It is the Temple of Pachamama (Earth Mother). I scampered atop the rock via a hidden trail, then laid out upon my back, the solid rock beneath me, the Sun above me. In silence, I laid there. After a bit, the rock beneath me began to thrummmmmm. Soon the vibration emitted from my solar plexus as a sound, and then from my voice as a song, the song of Pachamama/Pachatata (Earth Mother/Sky Father).
This song, I came to find, was a song that re-booted the person listening to it into their Innocence and Trust, and how these are healed by this song.
During this ceremonial event, I will not only be singing the song of Pachamama/Pachatata but also going into the teachings and understandings around it in reference to our own shattered innocence and broken trust.
Contributions for your participation are on a sliding scale. Be honest and fair in the assessment of your capacity to contribute. Thank you!
- Minimum: $22 – $51. You will receive a link to download the video of the teaching you have participated in.
- Supporter: $52 – $103. You will receive, in addition, a free download of my professionally recorded audio of the “Grandfather Fire and the Circle of Animal Brothers”
- Sponsor: $104 and above. You will also receive a download of the entire album of mythic storytellings: “A Shaman’s Tales”, a professionally recorded album of four mythic stories.
- Register Here
- Immediately make your contribution: PayPal.me/jadegrigori
- I will send you an email with your Zoom access code for this event.
- At the stated time (11:45 am – 12:00 pm MDT), click the Zoom access link and you will be online in the event.
- After the event, I will email you the link to download the video of our ceremony, and another for your bonus, if applicable. You will have 24 hours to download the ceremony video. Please do not procrastinate!