Return to Innocence and Trust:
Sunday, October 11, 12:00 MDT
In 2003 I found myself on Machu Picchu once again. Having been many times before (I was, in those years, leading Shamanic Adventures to sacred sites around the world) I visited all the usual temples and then made my way off on my own to the most powerful temple on the site. It is a ridge of rock upon which no building sits nd from which no rocks have been quarried. It is the Temple of Pachamama (Earth Mother). I scampered atop the rock via a hidden trail, then laid out upon my back, the solid rock beneath me, the Sun above me. In silence, I laid there. After a bit, the rock beneath me began to thrummmmmm. Soon the vibration emitted from my solar plexus as a sound, and then from my voice as a song, the song of Pachamama/Pachatata (Earth Mother/Sky Father).
This song, I came to find, was a song that re-booted the person listening to it into their Innocence and Trust, and how these are healed by this song.
During this ceremonial event, I will not only be singing the song of Pachamama/Pachatata but also going into the teachings and understandings around it in reference to our own shattered innocence and broken trust.
Sliding Scale: $22 – $104
Contributions for your participation are on a sliding scale. Be honest and fair in the assessment of your capacity to contribute. Thank you!
- Register Here
- Immediately make your contribution: PayPal.me/jadegrigori
- I will send you an email with your Zoom access code for this event about one hour before the start time.
- At the stated time, click the Zoom access link and you will be online in the event.
- Please make sure your device (a computer is best) is set up for video and audio.
- After the event, I will email you the link to download the video of our ceremony. You will have 24 hours to download the ceremony video. Please do not procrastinate!