Online via Zoom
Sacred Dancer Activation
Sunday, June 28th, 12:00 pm – 1:30 ish
Times are Mountain Daylight Time. Check your time zone for local reference.
At times we might find ourselves beset with attitudes, habits, addictions, and self-sabotage. We have come to realize that we cannot self-talk or psychologize these disruptive behaviors into submission. It feels as though we are being manipulated, usurped, by a destabilizing force from within, but we just can’t put our finger on it. Shamanically we call this usurper a Shadow Adversary. This healing ceremony brings about the transformation of the Shadow Adversary into expression as a Sacred Dancer.
The Shamanic ceremonial utilized to alter the usurpation of our Will requires that the affected individual be guided into the realm of their own Underworld, or Dream, Soul. There the person is aided in calling forth the Adversary where, through the intercession of a Helper Spirit, the Adversary is transformed from its life negative state into a life-enhancing state of being. Once this transformation has occurred the life force charge carried by the Sacred Dancer, once malignant, is now, in its fullest charge of empowerment, accessible to the individual. A Sacred Dancer is endowed with life positive qualities. These self-empowering qualities are then available, to the person who has undergone this ceremony, as a Soul Principle that intercedes in any situation appropriate to it’s calling, bringing forth the full value of its nature as an advocate on behalf of the individual.
Participation in this teaching is available through an online video service called Zoom.
Contributions for your participation are on a sliding scale. Be honest and fair in the assessment of your capacity to contribute. Thank you!
Sliding Scale: $22 – $104
- Register Here
- Immediately make your contribution: PayPal.me/jadegrigori
- I will send you an email with your Zoom access code for this event.
- At the stated time, click the Zoom access link and you will be online in the event.
- Please make sure your device (a computer is best) is set up for video and audio.
- Have on hand some white drawing paper and crayons or colored pencils, or a separate iPad or Android tablet that has a sketch pad app installed.
- After the event, I will email you the link to download the video of our ceremony. You will have 24 hours to download the ceremony video. Please do not procrastinate!