Shamanic Drumming Ceremony
As Shamans, we are Technicians of the Sacred. With Knowledge and Power we apply the methods, tools, and Maps of Consciousness that enable us to enter, with precision and elegance, the realms of the Soul. Within these realms – that co-exist, interwoven with our own mundane world – we are able to observe and experience directly the Tapestry of Creation.
When one thinks of ‘Shaman’, invariably the image of a Drum comes to mind. The Shaman’s double-sided drum is the tool/vehicle par excellence for journeying. Knowledge of our bio-physical response to drumming, coupled with an intimate knowledge of the realms of the Soul – based upon an experiential history of traversing the portals between the mundane and mythic – enables one to move freely between the realms of the World and the Soul.
As the Calling of the Shaman is to make accessible to the Peoples ‘the Ways’ of Shamanism, she/he may, through the opening of the portals between the realms, enable others, as participants, to also embark upon that journey. So it is, that this journey, by way of Drum, is being offered for your healing and empowerment.
Drumming Journey – Empowerment of Heart’s Desire: By means of the Shamanic Drum we journey into the Dream Realm to encounter the obstacles or impediments we hold that have prevented us from manifesting our Heart’s Desire. Next we enter the Celestial Realm to harness the power of the potentiality of all possibilities to provide us with the Empowerments needed to bring it all home into worldly manifest expression.
- Teachings on the Shamanic Drum
- An extended Shamanic Drumming Journey
Sliding Scale: $22 – $104
Contributions for your participation are on a sliding scale. Be honest and fair in the assessment of your capacity to contribute. Thank you!
- Register Here
- Immediately make your contribution: PayPal.me/jadegrigori
- I will send you an email with your Zoom access code for this event about one hour before the start time.
- At the stated time, click the Zoom access link and you will be online in the event.
- Please make sure your device (a computer is best) is set up for video and audio.
- After the event, I will email you the link to download the video of our ceremony. You will have 24 hours to download the ceremony video. Please do not procrastinate!