February 19 – 23, 2018
In Shamanism, ‘Power’ is Life-Force, collected and concentrated. A Shamanic Empowerment is the specific capability to utilize power in service to our Spirit’s purpose, path, truth and calling.
Experiential training in this Retreat will cover:
- The Principles of Power – The natural laws governing the collection and utilization of Power.
- Power vs Energy – The distinction between working with Power and Energy work.
- Power and Healing – Techniques and practices for performing healings at a level much deeper than that achieved by Energy work.
- Practicum – Experiential methods and techniques for the safe, ethical and effective application of Power for altering consciousness, healing and journeying.
- Awakening to Empowerment – Your personal Empowerment revealed and understood.
All in the beauty and natural setting of the Caribbean paradise of Costa Rica!
- 6 nights/five days hotel accommodations
- Direct access to wonderful beaches and swimming in the Caribbean Sea
- Excursion Day – As a group we will visit the Jaguar Rescue Center (a rehab facility for local wildlife) and a guided tour of a cacao (chocolate) farm…. with chocolate to eat and a cacao scrub to finish! Lunch is included in this all-expenses paid day of immersion into the local environs of the Caribé Sur.
- All training and personal instruction with Jade Wah’oo
- Round trip flight to/from Costa Rica
- Ground transportation between airport and hotel ($50 each way)
- Meals (A full range of options are available locally, from organic vegan to exquisite Italian and local fare)
- No vaccinations are required
- Speaking Spanish not required
- Options for add-on days (at extra expense)
- A full list of recommended ‘to bring’ items, as well as tips on getting by in Costa Rica, is provided upon registration.
- Expect the weather to be in the low 80s, minimal rain, and 80ºF seas! (What is the weather like where you reside, in February?!)