Stalking the Shadow Lands
Sunday, June 13, 12 pm MDT via Zoom
There is the moment, during the Solar Eclipse and the three days following, to look in the Shadow Lands for the fleeting shadows – hiding in the twilight of the eclipse’s shadow – of the Shades… the Souls of the Dead, the Shadows of those who have cast spells, curses, or aspersions upon you. See them with your Sacred Sight. This will anchor them into this, the 3D world. When the Sun returns those Shades will be dissipated in the Light.
It is also the moment to release your own Shades of addiction, grudges, and despair into the Light of the Sun. Prepare with me to enter the Shadow Lands and stalk the Shades that lie in hiding within, and release them into the New Sun!
One cannot dispel the Shadows by shining a light upon their surface from above. It requires entering the Shadow Lands, calling the forces of depredation forth, wrestling them to the ground, and – in the spirit of self-love, honor, and respect – embracing them until the Light of the Sun comes once again to dissolve those Shades into dissipated wisps. One might call upon the allies of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn to give counsel as to what secrets lie hidden in those Shades, so as to derive the greatest nectar from your acts of courage. It may be work that is laden with fear. Find your strength. it may be work that reflects poorly upon your past deeds. Make atonements, forgive yourself, and move forth. It is the necessary work to be done before one can breathe that deep sigh of freedom in a timely manner before our death.
Contributions for your participation are on a sliding scale. Be honest and fair in the assessment of your capacity to contribute. Thank you!
Sliding Scale: $22 – $104
- Register Here
- Immediately make your contribution: PayPal.me/jadegrigori
- I will send you an email with your Zoom access code for this event, about an hour before its start time.
- At the stated time, click the Zoom access link and you will be online in the event.
- Please make sure your device (a computer is best) is set up for video and audio.
- After the event, I will email you the link to download the video of our ceremony. You will have 24 hours to download the ceremony video. Please do not procrastinate!