The Seven Sacred Sisters
A Shamanic Ceremony of Cleansing and Blessing
Sunday ~ May 24, Noon MDT
Participation in this ceremony is via Zoom
Cedar and Sweetgrass, Sandalwood and Copal, Bear Root, Sage, and Tobacco.
These are the Seven Sacred Sisters who offer themselves for our Cleansing and Blessing!
When the Soul is dissonant, our life experience is dissonant as well. We experience this as hardships and difficulties, misfortune, and illness.
A Shamanic Soul Cleansing is, in essence, a cleansing of the contamination residue that is left in the field of soul force – that is, in the Soul – following conflict and discord, heartache, and grief, or trauma and travail in a person’s life. Shamanic methods and techniques are designed to address just such situations, allowing for the removal of disrupted life-force – separating it from the healthy life-force – purifying it and then returning it back into the Soul. Once the life-force has been cleansed and re-infused into the Soul it is able to be drawn upon for the regeneration of our health and well-being.
Shamanic Blessings initiate a frequency structure into the field of soul-force that, when activated, expresses manifestly in accord with the nature of the blessings invoked. In order for a Blessing to authentically occur, the prerequisite is to first have the disruptive soul-force cleansed, neutralized. Then this field of life-force, no longer in a negative state, can be set to resonating in accord with one’s Spirit’s intention and desire.
A very powerful method of activating the neutral life-force field into a life-empowering state is through the use of a specific set of seven herbs, burnt as incense. These will vary, depending upon both the relationship the Shaman has with the various Sacred Sisters (Plant Spirits) and the nature of the Blessings to be accomplished. The Seven Sacred Sisters that I call upon for assistance are:
- Cedar, for deep cleansing and the dispelling of negativity.
- Sweet Grass, to make pleasant a residing place for your Spirit and the Spirits of your alliance.
- Sandalwood, to call upon the Ancestral Spirits for their oversight, insight, and protection.
- Copal ‘makes life beautiful’ and brings about empowerment.
- Bear Root. This root cures what ails us and reconnects us to the Womb of the Earth Mother.
- Grandmother Sage/Spirit Caller (sagebrush, not California sage) to call in the specific attunement that we require to aid us in creating the harmonic resonance in our Soul that will enable the manifest expression of our heart’s desire.
- Tobacco. Grandfather Tobacco carries our prayers to the Loom of Creation, causing the Tapestry of Creation to reweave itself in accordance with those prayers.
Through the knowledgeable utilization of the assistance of the Spirits of these Seven Sacred Sisters, we, in our Shamanic Ways, are able to set into motion the song of our Spirit’s intent, i.e.: a Blessing!
Contributions for your participation are on a sliding scale. Be honest and fair in the assessment of your capacity to contribute. Thank you!
- Minimum: $22 – $51. You will receive a link to download the video of the teaching you have participated in.
- Supporter: $52 – $103. You will receive, in addition, a free download of my professionally recorded audio of the “Grandfather Fire and the Circle of Animal Brothers”
- Sponsor: $104 and above. You will also receive a download of the entire album of mythic storytellings: “A Shaman’s Tales”, a professionally recorded album of four mythic stories.
- Register Here
- Immediately make your contribution: PayPal.me/jadegrigori
- I will send you an email with your Zoom access code for this event.
- At the stated time (11:45 am – 12:00 pm MDT), click the Zoom access link and you will be online in the event.
- After the event, I will email you the link to download the video of our ceremony, and another for your bonus, if applicable. You will have 24 hours to download the ceremony video. Please do not procrastinate!